SOLUTION ADAPTED TO CUSTOMER'S REAL SHOP-FLOOR PROCESSES
PROCE55 functionality can be easily adapted to customer processes. It is implemented according to customer´s needs, allowing for immediate usability and continuous improvements.
PROCE55 Manufacturing application is used to automate manufacturing and related production processes.
It is easy to integrate with ERP systems, equipment and technologies and it is an integral part of other PROCE55 Applications.
PROCE55 Manufacturing optimally complements the functionality not covered by ERP systems. It also enables the ERP functionality which is not useable in its standard implementation.
PROCE55 Scheduling application is used for detailed / operational production scheduling and dispatching.
It is easily integrated with ERP systems.
PROCE55 Scheduling optimally complements the ERP systems that focus mainly on MRP and material management.
Pre-configured PROCE55 Manufacturing processes
- Allocation of production orders
- Production control (including WIP – Work-in-progress)
- Manufacturing operations management
- Production confirmation
- Production data collection (including data collection of machines)
- Performance measurement (KPIs, including OEE and downtime analysis)
- Integration of test / measurement systems
- Data collection for quality control (e.g. SPC – Statistical process control)
Pre-configured PROCE55 Scheduling processes
- Optimal scheduling of production operations
- Management of exceptions
- Automatic and manual planning
- Variable planning
- Bottlenecks in production
- Evaluation of plans